+ Register to Reply

Thread: DOWNTOWN MAFIA Wiki Guide Walkthrough - DOWNTOWN MAFIA (View Game Forum)

DOWNTOWN MAFIA Wiki Guide Walkthrough

DOWNTOWN MAFIA Wiki, Guide & Walkthrough

Anyone is welcome to share any DOWNTOWN MAFIA walkthrough, wiki or guide on this thread. Help out each other by providing DOWNTOWN MAFIA tips, hints, help, how to beat DOWNTOWN MAFIA through step by step tutorial, answers and useful cheats. You can also share with us the full complete DOWNTOWN MAFIA guide and wiki.

You can also create your own unique walkthrough, wiki or guide on DOWNTOWN MAFIA forum, and then link to this DOWNTOWN MAFIA wiki guide walkthrough thread as this thread is sticky on DOWNTOWN MAFIA forum on Games Dreams.

If you found any other useful official DOWNTOWN MAFIA guide, wiki, tricks, solution, strategy, walkthrough for either beginners or experts, you are also welcome to share with fellow DOWNTOWN MAFIA gamers / players here.

I need help, if anyone can help I would appreciate it: I need to know what I must do to lower my "upkeep", yeah I keep selling to lower it, but doesn't help whatsoever. I also have sold my armory to lower the upkeep. Also, how you get "your gang" started? I have a large mob, but no gang members. what am I doing wrong? I like this game but I am stuck. Any suggestions? thanks

You need to make money and join a gang

Businesses MAKE money (income). Businesses can be found on the "Hood" tab.
    Armory SPENDS money (upkeep).

You just need to buy enough businesses so your income is higher than upkeep. Make sure to buy businesses in bulk because every time you purchase them, the price of the business goes up.

As for a gang, I recommend that you join a gang instead of creating one if you are just beginning this game. Your gang members can help you learn more. In order to join a gang, go to the gangs section under the "Hood" tab.

Mob up with me 796 449 921, and let me know if this helps.
    Last edited by ATTACK COMPANY; 02-27-2014 at 01:15 AM.

+ Register to Reply