+ Register to Reply

Thread: Play Talking Angela Game Online - Talking Angela (View Game Forum)

Play Talking Angela Game Online

Talking Angela official website and links to play Talking Angela online / offline for free, register, sign up and login page for Talking Angela game or links to buy and download Talking Angela game online.

Below is the list of all Talking Angela sites and links:

Talking Angela game is published by Out Fit 7 Limited. You can play this Facebook Entertainment game on iPhone, iPad, Facebook.com. If you guys found any other official links or sites to play Talking Angela game online, or related useful information like the official release date for Talking Angela Android, iPhone & iPad (iOS), PC, Xbox 360, Xbox 720, PS3, Vita, PS4, 3DS, Wii U, Mac, PlayStation, Talking Angela Online, Facebook, on other Google, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo game consoles or platforms, welcome to share with us.

Besides, you may find, browse and buy Talking Angela related stuffs on Amazon.

Watch the official Talking Angela gameplay trailer video hd.

Talking Angela screenshots, images, pictures & photos:

Exclamation I love u

Dear talking Angela,
    I love you because you are kind , sweet and also pretty . Not only that I also love you because you are in love with that CRAZY Tom .
    I'm sorry for telling him crazy . I had to tell cause I hate him . (Just Kidding) Don't take it serious and hope you will reply my message
    I hope you will love me too and forget to inform you , some of the kids on Facebook are trying to block you and telling the others you are fake and can see us through the game . I hope you will do something about it

Thank you

~Sasha Ashie Jun

+ Register to Reply