+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemos reef - 34 to 40 - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

Nemos reef - 34 to 40

The first one got deleted so starting a new one.

Info that I know from info gathered not complete but better than nothing.

Level 35:
    1 million XP to get to 36

Grow indigo sea flower task shows up twice.

Level 36:
    1.12 mill to 37

Level 37:
    Quest 1 (really from 36 but you can't do it until 37)
    Grow blue eucheuma (8500 sd + 19200 alage)

Quest .5 (left over grow orange feather start) --- this is a very long quest for many people.

Quest 2
    Grow a big yellow-green seaweed (8000 sd + 7200 al)
    Grow a giant green seaweed (3000 sd + 600 al)

Quest 3
    Plant 2 engimatic seeds (10000 sd + 6000 al) x 2
    Grow 2 engimatic seeds

Level 38:
    Gill shows up
    1.41 million to 39
    Task 1:
    Build Gill's skull

Grow psycho coral
    Grow tentical coral

Task to grow yellow mermaid fan plant (can't do until 39)

Level 39:
    1.58 million to 40
    New plants (not tasks but just new plants)

Yellow mermaid fan plant (20000 hearts)
    Blue sea flower (12000 sd, plus 9000 al, orinmental)

Level 40:
    No more leveling req.

Some have all the guests show up others only get one (this is new)
    Last edited by AngelDoodleFish; 10-07-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Level38-Task 1-grow a blue sea grape and a yellow feather plant ( both are rares you might have already.Must grow new.)
    Task 2- grow a yellow mermaid fan plant (not available till level 39).

I just leveled up to 40 this evening and received guests one after the other until I had them all. Only had the seven when I got there. Like everyone else still need that last rare fish- looks like a frog fish from its shadow. Hoping for a way to get him soon.Now I can just work on making my reef the way I want it. BeakerMuppet- hope you get the rest of your guests soon. Appreciate all the help from everyone since back in Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri58 View Post
    Level38-Task 1-grow a blue sea grape and a yellow feather plant ( both are rares you might have already.Must grow new.)
    Task 2- grow a yellow mermaid fan plant (not available till level 39).

I just leveled up to 40 this evening and received guests one after the other until I had them all. Only had the seven when I got there. Like everyone else still need that last rare fish- looks like a frog fish from its shadow. Hoping for a way to get him soon.Now I can just work on making my reef the way I want it. BeakerMuppet- hope you get the rest of your guests soon. Appreciate all the help from everyone since back in Dec.
    Great. Glad to hear! Still waiting and losing hope. Did you feed all your rare fish? Maybe that's it.

I only fed up to the blue angelfish-16,000. I was chronically short of algae and sand dollars from trying to plant so much.I,ve never even fed the more expensive fish once. Are you done with all your tasks- have all your rare plants? I deliberatley (sp) dragged my feet on leveling up until I had it all done. Have you contacted the Disney people yet to ask what's up? If you are still missing rares maybe the program will be triggered when you have 100 percent? Sending good thoughts your way.

BeakerMuppet I was looking at your reef and don,t see a yellow feather star anywhere. It's probably my faulty eyes cause it says you have 100 percent rare plants .

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri58 View Post
    I only fed up to the blue angelfish-16,000. I was chronically short of algae and sand dollars from trying to plant so much.I,ve never even fed the more expensive fish once. Are you done with all your tasks- have all your rare plants? I deliberatley (sp) dragged my feet on leveling up until I had it all done. Have you contacted the Disney people yet to ask what's up? If you are still missing rares maybe the program will be triggered when you have 100 percent? Sending good thoughts your way.
    Thanks for the good thoughts. . I performed all tasks ... Typically at the level presented to me, unless they could not be performed ( wrong level), only thing i can think of is that i updated the software just before 40 a couple of days before otherss who levelled to 40. Mayed there was a bug that got coorected?? i did get 1 new guest. Tired slowing down at 38. Whacking almost all of my psyho coral. I had two tasks two grow two rare plants when I entered 40 but that was it at least thats how i recall it. No I don't have the yellow feather star and have been trying to grow that for? Weeks? At least 30 mystery seeds a day, plus prob 6-8 10000 sd seed, every other day now a pearl seed. Prob get 3-7 rares a day. Still no star.

I thought maybe that was it but someone else posted they got to 40 and had all the guests show up without all the rares. Yes I'm prob at 115% on rare plants without the yellow just by adding up the others.

It's approaching a1 1 star petitione developers point for me.

I have all the rares in an order on the lower mid right of my reef by heart point level. Others which are duplicates are scattered.

I think maybe the tasks changed after you passed 38? I think it was someone called mayumi? Who leveled up after Patrick buy I know she said she had all her tasks done even though she was missing rares. The thing is....the first task I got on 38 was to grow a blue sea grape and a yellow feather star. It was a task. I already had them but I had to grow them to complete the task. I'm just wondering if the program is waiting for you to complete the task which you can't do till you get your yellow feather? Very confusing and frustrating for you. I was hoping I was onto something buy I think not.

Never mind .I went back and found her post and that's not what she said.(about completing tasks). I don't know where I got that from. Sorry.

Did anyone get the yellow sea dragon to stay? I can't find anything on any of the threads, but I thought you guys might have hit him. Since I hit 40 I have guests coming left and right. It might be buried somewhere
    Last edited by Georgieq; 03-29-2013 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgieq View Post
    Did anyone get the yellow sea dragon to stay? I can't find anything on any of the threads, but I thought you guys might have hit him. Since I hit 40 I have guests coming left and right. It might be buried somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by alik View Post
    Can confirm - all I needed was the RUBY SEA FLOWER to keep the yellow seadragon. Thank you!
    Hope that helps...

I think that makes it official. My reef must have worms or something everyone but me got the guests. Glad for you though!
    Last edited by BeakerMuppet; 03-29-2013 at 03:57 AM.

Has anyone seen a new rare fish appear listed between green batfish and orange lionfish? Seemed to appear with update yesterday but no new rare plant to go with it! Maybe Saturday challenge? 40,000SD from level 40 and looking forward to hopefully getting all my guests!

Quote Originally Posted by mturner512 View Post
    Has anyone seen a new rare fish appear listed between green batfish and orange lionfish? Seemed to appear with update yesterday but no new rare plant to go with it! Maybe Saturday challenge? 40,000SD from level 40 and looking forward to hopefully getting all my guests!
    Looks like a mandarin fish. That would make 5 of those.

Meant 40,000 xp from level 40.

I also have this fish showing in this spot. I also have one showing between blue emperor angelfish and green emperor that looks like a frogfish. I noticed on others that started before me that these aren't showing. I don't know what this is about, maybe something to do with when we started.

Quote Originally Posted by susie View Post
    I also have this fish showing in this spot. I also have one showing between blue emperor angelfish and green emperor that looks like a frogfish. I noticed on others that started before me that these aren't showing. I don't know what this is about, maybe something to do with when we started.
    The fish showing between the blue and green emperors has always been there. It may not show up when you visit others collections but the box is there for the owner of the reef. Always wondered about that fish and was hoping that there was a challenge this weekend to get it. It doesn't have a corresponding rare plant. And we got the red frog fish from a sat challenge. With this new fish shadow showing up I'm confused. Guess we'll have to. Wait and see.

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast