+ Register to Reply
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemos reef - 34 to 40 - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

How much Hearts you have at level 40? Now i have 245K.
    May be we can grow new rare plant when we had enough Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Plonsde View Post
    Susie and Beakermuppet, when I grew my Yellow Feather Star I had several small shells in my reef. I was on level 31 and as a matter of fact I was executing Susie’s tip for saving pearls when growing a rare:

The Yellow Feather Star came from the extra ordinary seed that I moved to another spot.
    I have been reading this forum since December and would like to thank you all for your great tips.
    Plonsde, I think a lot of us grew the yellow feather star when it became available, I too grew one Later on level 38 there was a task to grow the yellow feather star, even though some of us already had one. This is when it became difficult. I don't know if getting rid of the shells will help or not, I only know that by the time I received the task on 38, I had removed the shells because of desperation for room. I also deleted those dunes of sand to make room. Did you receive the yellow mandarin fish? That is your reward for growing yellow feather star on level 38.
    Last edited by susie; 04-16-2013 at 11:51 PM.

Plonsde, I just added you as friend and looked at your collection and you do have yellow mandarin fish. It is so strange that some people have reached level 40 and have yet to be able to do this, but this game has been very eractic. It has to be very disheartening to go through so much time trying to finish this and get to 40 without being able to grow all your rares and receive all your guests. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Danka View Post
    How much Hearts you have at level 40? Now i have 245K.
    May be we can grow new rare plant when we had enough Hearts.
    I have 303k at level 40, Danka. I had all my rare plants when I went into 40, but did not get the last one until the very end of 39. I do not remember if it was 303 before I received the rest of guests, or went to that afterwards. Perhaps Sheri58 could chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by susie View Post
    I have 303k at level 40, Danka. I had all my rare plants when I went into 40, but did not get the last one until the very end of 39. I do not remember if it was 303 before I received the rest of guests, or went to that afterwards. Perhaps Sheri58 could chime in.
    I started Level 40 with 282K, and after a spending spree over a few days was able to get it to 299K. Still missing two fish and have two tasks. When I noticed that it stopped increasing, I then would delete a lower valued rare to free up space. I did this one by one until I had a good amount of space for planting and combo testing. Now, I'm at a point where any new green grapes or less gets sold right away.

Kw2thousand

I have just examined 4 reefs that do not have the yellow feather star and have noticed one thing in common with all. All have a small shell on the reef, including you. I have no idea if it would help, but why don't you get rid of small shells and replant. I am positive I did not have one on my reef when I grew it out.
    i had a small shell on my reef and hadnt had a new rare since around level30 despite the ridiculous amounts if mystery seeds i plant...i deleted it yesterday after seeing this and my next batch of mystery seeds to 'hatch' contained a new rare! i suppose six or seven levels is enough to go without getting a new rare so it could have just been coincidence but i won't be putting a small shell back on my reef again just in case! thanks susie!

Quote Originally Posted by xantheszy View Post
    i had a small shell on my reef and hadnt had a new rare since around level30 despite the ridiculous amounts if mystery seeds i plant...i deleted it yesterday after seeing this and my next batch of mystery seeds to 'hatch' contained a new rare! i suppose six or seven levels is enough to go without getting a new rare so it could have just been coincidence but i won't be putting a small shell back on my reef again just in case! thanks susie!
    I think that is a coincidence. I have 2 yellow feather stars (the first one I got before the task - the second one took many weeks), and I've had small shells throughout the whole time since I use them in the combo with the small yellow grass.

~245-246K and today i have new rare fish. Now i need just 2 new rare plants.

I have 1 orange feather star. I have it before task and still cann't grow a new one. It's my oldest task.

Now in my reef: i grow ~45 seeds every day (2000sd), give al to 18 fishes(all until 13000Al)

What does it mean when you add a friend,and it says you cannot visit because he/she does'nt have the game installed? This has happened to me several times, but now in the last few minutes people I have been visiting have gone into that list. Has this happened to anyone else?

What does it mean when you add a friend,and it says you cannot visit because he/she does'nt have the game installed? This has happened to me several times, but now in the last few minutes people I have been visiting have gone into that list. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Sheri58 chiming in -First I have 303k on level 40 and it does not go up .I had all my rare plants and fish before I got to 40. Now my problem is that all of you except MTurner are dark on my friends list including my hubby. I'm also dark on his. Same thing as Susie ...says ya'm are uninstalled. Attempts to read you says I already have you. I tried the Disney customer service E mail under settings and that address is not valid. Hubby went to Disney page and E-mailed another address with the problem.plus that their customer service email on the game is invalid. That was just a few hours ago and no reply yet. I thought at first they uninstalled me because I'm at 40 and so are you guys but so is MTurner and I can still get to her.

Ok while I was typing above they fixed it. Susie are you fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri58 View Post
    Ok while I was typing above they fixed it. Susie are you fixed?
    I am fixed, also. I guess they just gave us another one of their special Disney moments in this game. I thought the same as you about the level 40 thing.

Susie, you're still planting right? I am and the weird thing is since 40 the only high rares I've gotten are 2 white mermaids and 5 purple kelp on rock(I think they are pretty) . Anyway I haven't gotten ny yellow feathers or orange ones either. Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri58 View Post
    Susie, you're still planting right? I am and the weird thing is since 40 the only high rares I've gotten are 2 white mermaids and 5 purple kelp on rock(I think they are pretty) . Anyway I haven't gotten ny yellow feathers or orange ones either. Have you?
    I am mostly receiving low end, but I did get another yellow mermaid fan. Surprised. I also got a violet halimeda, but mostly getting things I don't want. No yellow or orange feathers.

+ Register to Reply
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast