+ Register to Reply

Thread: Papa Pear Saga Add Me, Add Friends, Find Neighbors Forum - Papa Pear Saga (View Game Forum)

Papa Pear Saga Add Me, Add Friends, Find Neighbors Forum

Looking for Papa Pear Saga add me Facebook group forum to find and add new friends and neighbors? This is the Papa Pear Saga friend finder list or add me page list for you to ask and exchange friend request, find new friends, add neighbors, request allies, get buddies and invite active players on Papa Pear Saga Facebook game.

Please provide your Facebook profile link in this add me list with some details (such as your activity in game, levels, what gifts you're looking for, how often do you play Papa Pear Saga, etc) instead of just plain link with few words of add me link.

Add Me Tips: You can show your Facebook profile link (with Facebook icon) below your name and avatar on the left by clicking the top right Setting > Edit Profile > and insert your Facebook Profile link. This allows gamers who are playing this game or similar games like Papa Pear Saga to find and add you fast and easy in this Papa Pear Saga forum.

https://www.facebook.com/akashacole Please add me I need to move to the next stage but don't have any neighbours.

ADD papapear

I am in the same boat add me so i can add you
    FB
    thomas dean smith

I am enjoying the game, but I have a bug. I am using a macbook with Safari 5.0.6. I have to click buy Gold and then close the window every time I want to shoot a pear. I am only on level 53 (playing 2 weeks), but I'm sure I could get farther faster if I could shoot pears faster. Is there any place I can get support help to fix this? Thanks for any help.

I have an iPad and I contact the iTunes Store when I have trouble. Maybe you have something like that?

ajoutez moi s'il vous plait merci

Looking for Papa Pear Saga cheats for OVER level 285. Can you tell me where to find them?

+ Register to Reply