+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paladin Dragon - Dragon City Wiki & Guide (View Game Forum)

Paladin Dragon

Name:  paladin dragon.jpg
Views: 35418
Size:  20.5 KB

How to get Paladin Dragon in Dragon City game on Facebook? You can get Paladin Dragon for free by playing "Social Empire" and Achieve level 10 or higher level in "Social Empires" game on Facebook. It seems like you cannot get Paladin Dragon through any breeding combination but only through this way. After you have meet the requirement of getting to level 10 or higher in "Social Empire", go back to Dragon City game, open the "Build" menu, select "Eggs" option at the top menu, and then click the "Get Dragon" button for Paladin Dragon.

This is the official description for Paladin Dragon.

"The Paladin is a dragon made of epic adventures, noble deeds and magical powers. It's one of the most well behaving dragons of all time, but has a peculiar weakness for hot dogs!"
    Paladin Dragon is able to live either in Electric habitat or Earth habitat.

Besides Paladin Dragon, you can view the full list of all Hybrid Dragon breeding guide.

If you guys have any Paladin Dragon related information and images in Dragon City, please share them here.
    Last edited by Aeron; 07-31-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeron View Post
    Name:  paladin dragon.jpg
Views: 35418
Size:  20.5 KB

How to get Paladin Dragon in Dragon City game on Facebook? You can get Paladin Dragon for free by playing "Social Empire" and Achieve level 10 or higher level in "Social Empires" game on Facebook. It seems like you cannot get Paladin Dragon through any breeding combination but only through this way. After you have meet the requirement of getting to level 10 or higher in "Social Empire", go back to Dragon City game, open the "Build" menu, select "Eggs" option at the top menu, and then click the "Get Dragon" button for Paladin Dragon.

This is the official description for Paladin Dragon.

Paladin Dragon is able to live either in Electric habitat or Earth habitat.

Besides Paladin Dragon, you can view the full list of all Hybrid Dragon breeding guide.

If you guys have any Paladin Dragon related information and images in Dragon City, please share them here.

I am level 11 in social empires but i cannot get the paladin dragon ..... WHAT HAPPENED ..???

Quote Originally Posted by Leoric Pabila View Post
    I am level 11 in social empires but i cannot get the paladin dragon ..... WHAT HAPPENED ..???
    i level 24 and i cant get i want to know

This is a bug which many encounter but should be fixed now. If Paladin Dragon is not available, try to leave Dragon City and play Social Empire a while and then go back to Dragon City game, and you might be able to get Paladin Dragon in Dragon City game by doing so.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Aeron View Post
    This is a bug which many encounter but should be fixed now. If Paladin Dragon is not available, try to leave Dragon City and play Social Empire a while and then go back to Dragon City game, and you might be able to get Paladin Dragon in Dragon City game by doing so.
    HOw .... I tried but it doesn't work ..!!!
    Please make it specific .. step by step if you can.........

You have to be at least level 15 in Dragon City as well in order to claim the Paladin Dragon as reward. First, close all these games (Dragon City and Social Empire). Then open Dragon City, click build, and then claim your Paladin Dragon. Make sure to have empty slot in your hatchery.

If you receive a notification telling you that you need to reach at least level 10 in Social Empire or Social War and asks you if you would like to play them, click "Yes". Then refresh your current Dragon City game, after entering into Dragon City, Click Build, then choose Egg section, and then click on the Paladin Dragon to claim it. You will be rewarded the Paladin Dragon egg now.

I've tried all the ways u suggest but all don't works im lvl 13 in SE n lvl 18 in DC and i refresh it super many times!!! Can tell me why?

I think many other players are encountering the same problems as well, and the game developers of Dragon City should have been notified and trying to solve this problem.

Maybe You Should Play Social Warz Not Social Empires Chek Again

Why i at Social Empires lvl 10
    but id Dont get it
    I Try at News and page 3 Robot,Dragon pladin i click the go TO Store And it Dont Have in Store to
    help me plss

try clicking get reward under the eggs section once you are in social empires click the link in it to go to dragon city thats how i got mine

i know what happen click it and you will get it happen to me

weakness water and plant, (poison ivy)

i got the paladin dragon!!!

the paladin dragon is awesome!!!,it could shoot laser from it's mouth!!!

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast