+ Register to Reply

Thread: Robot Dragon - Dragon City Wiki & Guide (View Game Forum)

Robot Dragon

Name:  robot dragon.jpg
Views: 19005
Size:  19.4 KB

How to get Robot Dragon in Dragon City game on Facebook? You can get Robot Dragon for free by playing "Social Wars" and Achieve level 10 or higher level in "Social Wars" game on Facebook. It seems like you cannot get Robot Dragon through any breeding combination but only through this way. After you have meet the requirement of getting to level 10 or higher in "Social Wars", go back to Dragon City game, open the "Build" menu, select "Eggs" option at the top menu, and then click the "Get Dragon" button for Robot Dragon.

This is the official description for Robot Dragon.

"ThHave you ever imagined your future with a robot servant? Well, the future is already here and this Robot Dragon is the best servant you can ever get! It even has a container for cold drinks."
    Robot Dragon is able to live either in Fire habitat or Metal habitat.

Besides Robot Dragon, you can view the full list of all Hybrid Dragon breeding guide.

If you guys have any Robot Dragon related information and images in Dragon City, please share them here.

Weaknesses are Electric and ?

Weaknesses: Electric and Water

Quote Originally Posted by Aeron View Post
    Name:  robot dragon.jpg
Views: 19005
Size:  19.4 KB

How to get Robot Dragon in Dragon City game on Facebook? You can get Robot Dragon for free by playing "Social Wars" and Achieve level 10 or higher level in "Social Wars" game on Facebook. It seems like you cannot get Robot Dragon through any breeding combination but only through this way. After you have meet the requirement of getting to level 10 or higher in "Social Wars", go back to Dragon City game, open the "Build" menu, select "Eggs" option at the top menu, and then click the "Get Dragon" button for Robot Dragon.

This is the official description for Robot Dragon.

Robot Dragon is able to live either in Fire habitat or Metal habitat.

Besides Robot Dragon, you can view the full list of all Hybrid Dragon breeding guide.

If you guys have any Robot Dragon related information and images in Dragon City, please share them here.
    I already got the robot dragon its cool.

I have got to level 10 in Social Wars and can not collect the Dragon keeps telling me to get to level 10 in Social Wars to collect when i already am. I dont know if i am doing something wrong or what

+ Register to Reply