+ Register to Reply

Thread: The servers (hosted on Amazon) that Bingo Beach runs on appear to be having - Bingo Beach (View Game Forum)

The servers (hosted on Amazon) that Bingo Beach runs on appear to be having

Bingo Beach: The servers (hosted on Amazon) that Bingo Beach runs on appear to be having some technical difficulties. Please stand by as we try to correct this problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    (Kindly Register or Log In to Remove Ads and Start Posting in Games Dreams Forum)

Hopefully there will be free credits in order? Seeing I lost mine from the server crashing and I'm sure I'm not the only one..

No worries, as I never get to hear the glorious sound, "bingo!" Great game though.

I have lost all of my credits as I result of this game losing connection when I am trying to play it

Yeah thanks I wasted 4 bingo cards and a spotter. Can't play tomorrow now. BS

Thank you Louise, they don't care, nothing will be done bc it's not there fault. Find another game. This has never happened to me ever.

Well I appreciate the help ill email them tomorrow, hopefully it will be all settled then

yep I have lost alot of credits also from "lost connection" issues. Along with I dont always get the full daily credits Im suppose to get everyday!

Yea well I lost credits....so I expect to get reimbursed....triple!!!!

Damn, you people gripe about something so trivial, wow. "I wasted 4 bingo cards and a spotter." Really? God forbid something serious in this world took place.

give me my 20credits back.

+ Register to Reply