+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Guide - Hybrid Dragons - Dragon City Wiki & Guide (View Game Forum)

Breeding Guide - Hybrid Dragons

Combination and breeding between different types of dragons in Dragon City will yield different eggs, which will hatch out as hybrid dragons. Below is the list of all hybrid dragons as a result of all the possible different combinations available in Dragon City game on Facebook.

There are 8 basic elemental dragons in Dragon City game which are:

These 8 types of elemental dragons can breed with each other to hatch different hybrid dragons in Dragon City. Besides these 8 basic elemental dragons, there are also Legendary Dragons and Crystal Dragon as well.

Hybrid Dragons which can be hatched by breeding with Dark Dragons are listed below:

Hybrid Dragons which can be hatched by breeding with Metal Dragons are listed below:

Hybrid Dragons which can be hatched by breeding with Ice Dragons are listed below:

Hybrid Dragons which can be hatched by breeding with Electric Dragons are listed below:

Hybrid Dragons which can be hatched by breeding with Plant Dragons are listed below:

Hybrid Dragons which can be hatched by breeding with Water Dragons are listed below:

Hybrid Dragons which can be hatched by breeding with Fire Dragons are listed below:

Hybrid Dragons which can be hatched by breeding with Earth Dragons are listed below:

Besides the hybrid dragons you can get by breeding between the 8 basic elemental dragons listed above, you can also breed between these hybrid dragons to get hybrid rare dragons. Below is list of all hybrid rare dragons breeding combination and how to get hybrid rare dragons in Dragon City game on Facebook.

Hybrid Rare Dragons which can be get by breeding between Hybrid Dragons are listed below:

Besides the hybrid rare dragons listed above where you can get in Dragon City, you can even breed between these hybrid rare dragons and get Legendary Dragons. Below is the breeding combination and how to get Legendary Dragons in Dragon City Facebook game.

Legendary Dragons which can be get by breeding between Hybrid Rare Dragons are listed below:

• Legendary Dragon - Breeding between 2 Hybrid Rare Dragons (Proven Example: Cool Fire Dragon & Soccer Dragon).
    • Crystal Dragon - Breeding between 2 Hybrid Rare Dragons (Proven Example: Cool Fire Dragon & Soccer Dragon).
    • Mirror Dragon - Breeding between 2 Hybrid Rare Dragons (Proven Example: Gummy Dragon & Cool Fire Dragon).
    • Wind Dragon - Breeding between 2 Hybrid Rare Dragons (Proven Example: Soccer Dragon & Armadillo Dragon).

Pure Dragons which can be get by breeding with Legendary Dragons are listed below:

Others Dragons which you can get in Dragon City game on Facebook through other ways like special events and activities are listed below.

• Paladin Dragon - Achieve level 10 or higher in "Social Empires" game on Facebook.
    • Robot Dragon - Achieve level 10 or higher in "Social Wars" game on Facebook.
    • Butterfly Dragon - Get 10 potions for the spell game "Dragon Potion" quest activity.
    • Fossil Dragon - Get 10 potions for the spell game "Dragon Potion" quest activity.
    Last edited by Aeron; 08-24-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Some said that you can get Legendary Dragon and Crystal Dragon in dragon city through the following breeding.

Legendary Dragon - Breeding between Gummy Dragon & Cool Fire Dragon.
    Crystal Dragon - Breeding between Soccer Dragon & Cool Fire Dragon.
    Last edited by Beginner; 06-02-2012 at 06:58 AM.

I found on the web saying that breeding between basic dragons will produce generation 1 hybrid dragons just like the list provided above, and breeding between these generation 1 dragons will produce generation 2 hybrid rare dragons. Below is the list of all generation 2 hybrid rare dragons produced from the breeding between generation 1 dragons.

• Gummy Dragon / Fluorescent Dragon - Breeding between Dandelion Dragon (Plant + Ice) & Laser Dragon (Fire + Electric).
    • Petroleum Dragon - Breeding between Mud Dragon (Water + Earth) & Zombie Dragon (Metal + Dark).
    • Pirate Dragon - Breeding between Nenufar Dragon (Plant + Water) & Neon Dragon (Electric + Dark).
    • Poo Dragon - Breeding between Dark Dragon & Mud Dragon (Earth + Water).
    • Cool Fire Dragon / Soccer Dragon / Pearl Dragon / Armadillo Dragon / Flaming Rock Dragon - Breeding between Alpine Dragon (Earth + Ice) & Medieval Dragon (Metal + Fire).

I know that there are some overlapping issues with the list above, but this is what other says in getting these dragons. I guess to get a certain type of dragon, there are more than 1 ways to do it in Dragon City game on Facebook.

Also, breeding between 2nd generation hybrid rare dragons will produce legendary dragons.

• Wind Dragon / Mirror Dragon / Crystal Dragon / Legendary Dragon - Breeding between Hybrid Rare Dragon (2nd generation) & Hybrid Rare Dragon (2nd generation).
    Last edited by Beginner; 06-04-2012 at 07:33 AM.

You can also get Soccer Dragon from breeding between Dandelion Dragon & Laser Dragon.

Vow! I didn't know that you can breed so many different types of dragons in Dragon City! I've just started on this game and is currently on level 5 having just bred a volcano dragon from its earth and fire parents. I still have a long way to go.... but the baby dragon looks so cute and furry , playing in its habitat. Following the play guide, I have just finished breeding the water and fire dragons. Now I am waiting for the egg to hatch in the hatchery which will take 1 hour. However I can speed up the hatching by using 1 gem, which I've decided to save for later use in the game!

I love this dragon breeding and it is always exciting to see what type of dragon I can get, how it looks like , as well as it's various features. Now back to dragon city, which looks awesome with the floating islands and the waterfall!

My new cloud dragon has just hatched from it's egg in the hatchery, thanks to the breeding between the level 4 water and fire dragons. I just love this adorable little dragon which looks like a cloud floating over its water habitat. I have yet to feed my hybrid baby dragons as I just love to watch them they are now, so cute! Now I have two of such babies, the vulcano and this new cloud dragons. But it seems that I will have to raise them up to level 4 before I can start breeding them with other dragons to get more dragon varieties. I'll just wait till when I have to complete such goals... just taking the game one step at a time first.

I just got to know that breeding new dragons can also increase the number of gems, so far 1 gem per dragon bred. Now I have just achieved the goal of breeding the water and earth dragons. The egg is supposed to be hatching in the hatchery and I'll have to wait for another hour. However, this time I cannot see the egg as with the previous ones I have hatched and I getting worried, wondering if it will appear later on its own....

Newly hatched, my clumsy little mud dragon! The offspring of earth and water dragons. This one is a fat brown one with little wings and it flips and flops about clumsily in the earth habitat where I have placed it. Sometimes when it flops onto the ground, it disapears into it with muddy splashes. It is fun just watching it doing its thing!

I am getting hooked onto this dragon breeding thing and looking forward to more ... I heard that later on, there will be interactions between dragons like fighting, battling etc... true??

I get Mud Dragon from breeding combination of Coral Dragon & Flaming Rock Dragon.

Hybrid rare+Hybrid rare must be a Legendary Dragon?

I think breeding combination of Hybrid rare dragon & Hybrid rare dragon does not necessarily give you a Legendary Dragon. Legendary Dragon is not so easily to get in Dragon City game, and the breeding is quite complex. You must also depend on your luck to get a Legendary Dragon.

I got Crystal=coolfire+soccer
    Mirror=armadillo+gummy
    Legendary=gummy+coolfire

you can also get a waterfall dragon by breeding:
    Flaming Rock (water+earth)
    Water (buy in store)

i got storm by breeding cloud+electric in that exact order

currently trying to get cool fire by using vulcano and ice :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Donavan Shain Ghering View Post
    i got storm by breeding cloud+electric in that exact order

hope that will work for me good for the blue earth collection :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Turman View Post